WOW! we are here again, its being a  while I wrote on this blog, but now I've  come with a hot working FBT that is tested and confirmed with screenshot to prove.

In this post I'll show you how I got free 7gb on 3 mtn sim cards.

What Are The Requirements To Get This Done


  • New MTN sim (Please do not try it on an old sim because it won't work)

How To Activate The Free 7.5GB on MTN

Once you have your new sim card, make sure its registered, then waite for it to be activated, after that, send 101 to 131 in an sms and waite for a reply message. you'll then get a message like the above screenshot.

Please do this now because I don't know how long it will last before mtn blocks it.
Good Luck



Over To You:
I guess we've said alot on this topic, do you have any questions, contributions or complains concerning this topic? then let us know using the comment box below.
Try being social, don't leave without sharing this post on your social profiles using the share buttons below.
Also like our fan page on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, lastly please don't forget to subscribe to our daily mailing list here.
Larry Frank

Meet Admin :

I'm A Nigerian based blogger, with the passion to tech people my techie findings

Connect With Me :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top